Friday, May 30, 2008

A Note of Thanks from Danny


To all my friends,

The pain killers have now worn off to the level where I think I can actually sit down and start writing thank you notes to you truly amazing people, but since there are so many of you it’s going to take a while! Therefore, I figured that I would start with a quick email to say thank you to everyone for all your kindness since my accident. Your emails, phone calls, visits, and contributions have been nothing short of amazing. I am truly blessed to have so many good friends. Words alone can’t possibly thank everyone for everything you have done for me, some of which I’m probably not even yet aware, but just know that I’m eternally grateful.
By the way, to those of you who left voicemail messages but weren’t actually able to get through on the phone, I’m sorry I missed your calls but they were relayed to me and I hope to be able to catch up with you VERY soon.
Now, try to do as I say and not as I do and keep the rubber side down and the flesh off the pavement!

Danny

No comments: